Pattern for a flat content structure.
- These patterns are useful when each piece of content is meant to be shown one at a time.
- Controls are usually provided to allow the user to move from one piece of content to the next.
- For media (dis)play, whether playback controls are shown depends on
the type of media:
- For audio, always show playback controls
- For video, show playback controls only on tap (pausing the video)
- For image galleries as well as playlists, use left/right swipe to switch between files to (dis)play
- Examples include a slideshow, or a video or music playlist, or a single-page web browser.
- Display properties of the currently shown object which are essential for the application’s main task below the object, show additional properties on demand in the context drawer.